Dec 20, 2008

Forum Meeting =)

Yesterday I had a great time!! We had the arts and crafts forum meeting. I have been the forum manager since 2003, and I have to admit that this gets more fun at every time!! I love to hear other ladies stories about how they found arts and crafts as a major love in their lives. And, the stories about the events or things that were leading towards the wonderful creations. So you must understand what a great time we all had there.
Usually we all make something at these meetings, sometimes for charity, sometime learning a new technique, and, what's most fun is that we trade hand made gifts there - I don't have pics of what I gave out - I didn't get the time for it, but I took pics of what I got =) in the spirit of the Hanukkah that is coming.
Photobucket
By and from Yael Yaniv
Photobucket
By and from Idit Biton
Photobucket
By and from Sima

Great isn't it?
Much love
x
Ooty

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails