Jan 13, 2009

Here we go again =0)

Tag tag tagggggggged again =0) this time I got tagged by the very talented Alexis from Little artwork, and rules are little different=0).

So here it is 7 random things about me:

1)I really need to relax a little. I am made of the kind of people that carry the whole world struggles and troubles over their shoulders. So my shoulders are heavy from worrying about anything and everything. If you can just give me a reason to worry about I will have it on me. So now after years of living like this I know that I should relax a little, not lose my sensitivity to humanity but lighten up (wish me luck!)

2) I loooooooooove feeding my obsessions!!! Usually it starts with one item….I like it and get another things like it – and then I must sculpt it and from there it is like a rolling snow ball =0), and I love it!! My favorite obsessions are apples, snakes, pajamas and many more =0).

3)I am the clumsiest ever! I keep on breaking things! Mainly, it happens around the house. Oh, and you don't want to know what goes on when I try to be useful at some other places…just horrible!!

4)This is a continue to # 3 – I tend to trip and fall! Don't ask why ..it has nothing to do with my heels or the floor I walk on, I just keep on falling and flying over innocent ppl…. (although, I realize that male kind are much more forgiving type =P )

5)I have a shoes temple at my house!
Actually, it is more of a room full of shoes. I have more than 100 pairs that I know for sure, it is my obsession! for the sake of my family members and in order of not letting the shoes to conquer over the house I made this little agreement with myself : for every 2 new pairs – 1 old one is leaving the house….

6)I love pets!!! As my obsessions, if it wasn’t for my husband I bet I had a mini zoo at my house =) so far peat count are: 1 Pekinese dog, 1 kitty cat, 2 white mousses and 2 tortoises.

7) day dreaming is one of my daily routine =0). Does not matter how many sleeping hours I got during the day, day dreaming is just a part of me =0) I love dreaming!

AND NOW I’D LIKE TO TAG: BASIA, Melanie, MICHELLES CHARM WORLD, Pampered Ponytails, DOWN AND DIRTY DESIGNS, LID DESIGNS SKETCHPAD AND JANIMARU


Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person know they've been tagged

Much love
x

Ooty

1 comment:

  1. hey there!!
    just letting you know Im having a giveaway!
    Hope you are doing well!!
    Cheers!
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails