Feb 23, 2009

Colors Meeting =0)

I had a great meeting with my arts and crafts forum club meeting!!!!
I have to admit this get better every time!!!
This time the meeting subjecr was “COLORS” we all had to make one creation based on this subject for our trading creations game =0)
This is what I made for it:
ceramic colors
ceramic colors
And this is what I have got:
IMG_7673
Isn’t it great to receive and give such colorful things??!!
I have also made some earings from ceramic and gave out to each one of the ladies that were in the meeting, I will post the earings later on because I still have not had the chance to take pics of it =0)
Also during this meeting we learned how to make Japanese box which can be covered both with papers or fabrics, this was little bit complicated at the beginning which was very tricky but later on we all got our boxes done =0)


Here are some boxes that were made:
IMG_7744
IMG_7749
IMG_7739


Anyway, I am soooooooooooooooo looking frward our next meeting!!!
Much love
X

2 comments:

  1. What happy colors and I LOVE the Japanese boxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! it is a loooooooooooong process but the covers can bring out sone really nice outcomes =0)
    thanks again!
    Ooty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails