May 2, 2009

Weekendddddd =0)

Weekend is finally here!! I hope I’ll be able to get more things done than the past few days.
We have so many ends to close up before we take off and, way too much of a bureaucracy which is super annoying!!
Tomorrow I will probably turn on my last kiln (Luster fire such as gold and mother of pearl),the only thing that I think will be hard for me from being away is not being able to get dirty and play in my studio. But, as I know myself I know I will get into someone’s studio somewhere in the world =0).
Anyway, here are some more little village creatures:
P4290005


P4290016


P4290012
They are such fun to make and the kids looooooooooove ‘em!!
So, have a great weekend!

Much love
x

Ooty

4 comments:

  1. you make such great art - these are so cute! and i've seen your jewlery at your friend's blog - wonderful

    becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky or your visit and kind words
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so lovely! Super-cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails