Jul 13, 2009

Great Barrier Reef

First time that I am in Thailand and I’d get to see what are they talking about when they say “raining season”, from 9 pm until 7 pm the day after, there was a non-stopping rain !!!!!!! I say – that is a looooooooooot of rain =D. But, don’t feel sorry for me, we still had a great time here, plenty of games, tropic fruits, movies and yeh Internet finally =0). So, here I can keep up with my tour update =0), and post some pictures as I promised.

DSC_0064

Well, here is us – just before taking the Magic Reef cruise to the great barrier reef, I highly recommend about those guys, very professional, super kind and let us have wonderful time!!!

Great Barrier Reef 3


We took a helicopter flight above the reef to see its whole beauty =0) it is REALLY gorgeous!!!

DSC_0181

Petting huge friendly fish =D

DSC_0012


Out for some air

And here are some more under the sea views =0)

Clownfish

Cuttlefish 2

green turtle

Giant clam


Much love
X

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are beautiful pictures! What did your daughter think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =0) she said salty water and not yammy =D but seriously she loved it and still talking about the huge fish that gave us a visit =0).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails