Aug 22, 2009

I love Ice Cream!!!

I know most of us humans do, but this was not always like this for me. actually I was never the Ices cream lover type!! The first time I found a little magic at an ice cream cone was on my 30th birthday, when my husband took me to Rome by surprise and at this lovely city in every little corner there is a gorgeous Italian Ice cream shop!!! The colors, and the great smell took me over! So, since this whole ice cream eating is new to me, I especially enjoy it now, since it is sooooooooooooooo hot outside, I don't think it was ever this hot before, and I don't know how humans will keep up with this weather..
Anyway, since i won't dare takimg my nose out of air condition today, I have collected for myself my fav ice cream Etsy Items for this weekend.
So, what is your fav Ice cream flavor???
Much love
x
Ooty

8 comments:

  1. It's not really "ice cream", but rice gelato is my absolute favorite. It's so sweet and rich that I can only have a small bit at a time, but it's so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rome is definitely the place to become an ice cream addict! I like you cute etsy collection (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my ice cream cozy- you are so sweet!! Those soaps are adorable too! Great gift ideas. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! What a lovely surprise :D Thank you so much for featuring my little ice cream sundae bunny!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh how i crave for a cold one right now... with banana and strawberry...yumm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved icecream as a kid and my favourite was rum and raisin which is odd for a kid to like. Your little collage of etsy icecreams are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was never really a huge ice cream fan. I do love butter crunch ice cream though. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. =D now I am craving for all these tasty flavores!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails