Sep 28, 2009

I am not a religious person, but I do have my believes,
There is something about Yom kippur that I love. How we all take the time to relax and rethink our actions
and life at the past year, about our own self behaviour that was not shown to any other human, to face the
self demons and to admit to our self IF we did wrong.
As I said I am not all that religious, but I love the quit of this day, no cars, kids riding bicycles on roads,
people dressed in white and no one is calling or interrupting the silence, there is something about it
that I know no other place in the world have.

So, Gmar Hatima Tova
and may this will start a great new year!!
Much love
x
Ooty

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had an easy fast, if you fasted...
    I know what you mean about this quiet unique time that you can't find anywhere else. I missed Yom Kippur in Israel during the years I lived abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! I am not into fast practice, but I LOVE it that the phone is playing dead! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails