Oct 6, 2009

My Flickr favs of the week

My flickr favs


My Mosaic this week is all white because this is what I ask for myself this week!!!

After over a week now that I am fighting flees, I am really fed up with it - and do not want any black little thingies flying around and biting me. I want pure clean white around me! Today we are having another treatment which mean again we have to leave the house for whole day to let it dry and work here... hopefully it will be final now! Amen!!

If you want to play this week and show your faves, go to Artmind and read all about it!

Also, don't forget to enter my first giveaway of this month!

Much love
x

9 comments:

  1. Hey sweet, something went wrong with the image as I can't see a mosaic! I'll come back later to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! I hope it's okay now =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pure whites. Hope you are rid of the black beasties today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get rid of the problem!!
    hugs barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, it must be horrible! hope it gets over with soon!
    Love how soft your mosaic is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noes, that sounds like no fun. At least you can look at the pretty mosaic until they're gone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my....horrible! But your mosaic is wonderful and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails