Nov 16, 2009

My Flickr favs of the week



1. Pair of Hoopoes Modeled by Johann Joachim Kandler 1736 German Meissen Hard-paste porcelain (1), 2. Sparkly Peacock, 3. paper-mache cockatiel, 4. Bob & Ella, ready for a night on the town...

Since I was away from my studio and my birds this week, I thought it was a good idea
to take advantage of this time and look through lots of flicker pics, maybe to get new inspiration. So, I was going over one of the groups I am member of, and found all these lovely birds =0) the group call Birdfast, give it a look if you like to see more handmade birdies =0)

For more lovely fav mosaics, or should you like to play too, go over to Artmind and read all about it!

Much love

x

Ooty

9 comments:

  1. it looks of your birds're in party-mood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are all really cute and beautiful birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seclection is a stunner! very beautiful colortones! Cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birds! Such lovely creatures - sometimes I wish I was a bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the sparkly one - turquoise, red and sparkly is a winning combination! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails