Jun 23, 2010

How about blue?


Blue lovely tunic =), this one has large pockets on the sides, and can be worn both sides =) My mini likes the dark fabric better, so she has it like this. She wanted me to make her something BLUE, and these were the only blue fabrics I had.

No pattern really, I tried to make her a dress and she asked for a tunic instead, so I was playing with the fabrics until I came up with something =D.

Also shoulder strap  are tied by hand =) so it can fits many sizes =) 


{Trying to catch the last little orenge on the tree}

Much love
xo

5 comments:

  1. lovely!
    any color fits her - and you? go open a new shop-clothes line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooty that is so pretty! You truly have a gift here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!! very lovely and practical... aaahh!! shes soo pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty (your daughter)! And the top is perfect for hot sunny days picking oranges. You clever thing, Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great- perfect fit and colour on her. What a smile! xo m.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails