Dec 26, 2010

Fleece and Cotton Baby Set


I have this fruity fabric for some time now, I bought it thinking of how sweet it will be for baby Alona, but did not really point it to a certain project. I kept on looking at it - and every time saved it for something else. Are you getting  like this with your fabrics? 
Now, I have decided that I must use my fabrics!! I keep buying them and save 'em for I don't know what he he. So I took this fleece lefties that I had, and gathered those two together for a cute set for baby Alona.
Super simple pants, and reversible bolero =)




Much love
xo
Ooty



2 comments:

  1. CUTE ׂ, I CAN SEE NOW WHY YOU LOVE THIS FABRIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! And I love that you've made it reversible!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails