Jan 24, 2011

Knit sewing for ME


This is one of my New Year resolution, more handmade for me! I make things all the time, but rarely it will be for myself. So, as part and with this decision, I was so happy that I was able to test this Beautiful Roll Sweater Dress/Top pattern for Dan.A (DMK woman designs).

I must say I LOVED this pattern, and I bought several of new fabric to make more use of it ( as a longer/shorter dress, and make one with short sleeves as well)
Isn't it great?

Much love
xo
Ooty

6 comments:

  1. You did good! can't wait to see the whole line (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, I just need some MORE TIME!!!! he he (like we all)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on meeting one of your new years challenges (especially one where you're doing something for yourself!!)
    Looks great too - really cozy
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails