Apr 2, 2011

Cowl Neck Vest

Sorry no good pics this time as well =p

I find it very hard (and almost impossible) to get a good photo of my "sewing for me" new ones. I just don't know how you all get to pull this off... My husband is working most of the time, and on weekends, I am usually behind the Cam, and he is busy playing with the girls =P.... If we do, somehow manage to get some photos of mine - he he it is so awful, blurry, puke stains, or photos of my face only he he and you name it...


Anyway, this top is one of my faves for the past warm days =). Very comfortable, (easy to breast feed with) and this is really my day to day style. I have already cut few other fabrics for this one, since I love it so much.


Fabric: light Knit, just perfect for the weather.
Pattern: from the lovely DMK Women.

Much love
xo
Ooty

3 comments:

  1. smile darling-you're gorgeous!!!
    and this pattern looks comfy and great

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous.
    I love the top so much.
    And I totally know what you mean about getting a good pic of yourself.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome top/vest, Ooty! I can see why it has become your favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails