Apr 16, 2011

Dan.A drape dress


You already know how much I love DMK patterns. Now, my latest faves in sewing for me is DMK WOMEN which is under the Dan.A label. Seriously, you just can't go wrong with her patterns!

Fly test ;)

So you can guess, I was thrilled to be given the option to test this drape tunic dress. This one is just in continuing to this one. Very  COZY! Comfortable, and great to wear while running after the kiddies =) but, also, would be nice with the right make-up, shoes and jewelry for a night out.



I know I know..

The fun parts are that it was so easy and quick to sew this one! And, the way that this pattern is build I think I would like to try and make a cute top from it is upper part only =).

would be nice - just as a top as well
Last, I must say that my patterned fabric here is very bad choice for this lovely pattern, since you can't really see the beauty of the tunic at the bottom part, it should be made out of solids ones...(note for my next one :)).
Yay, he he, me over excited

Fabric: Printed knit (I think now that it was too expensive for its quality..)
Pattern: Dan.A

we set the timer so we will finally have us all in one photo =)

Much love
xo
Ooty

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! I'd love to give it a go, proberly in a merino knit, seeing its geting chilly over here! The red lipstick suits the dress really well,
    have a good day, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the dress is great and YOU look absolutely awesome in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails