Apr 24, 2011

Repurposing: Shirt into Skirt with Wide Elastic Band


I usually don't have anything I don't need or use around my house, including clothes. As growing up, my mother always made sure, that if we just might store it, someone else can enjoy it. Ever since I can remember, each season changing we have our donations gather. Now, while I am sewing, I see so many lovely ideas and tutorials for refashioning that I had to give it a go. So, when my close friend gave me a bag full of clothing - I made sure I was having good look at it to see if and what I can refashion from =). And so I did!


made hair clip from shirt lefties

This one, was an adult shirt, that I cut according to this tutorial from Make it and Love it, and added an elastic wide band as this tutorial by Dana from Made say =) I love how it turns out  (and so does little one :)).

Much love
xo
Ooty

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails