Apr 11, 2011

Almost Spring

well yeh, that's the best I could get =p

After baby Alona was born, I have to make two of each (no matter what it is =D) I MUST learn that already by now!!!


I made baby Alona tiny skirt and tiny diaper cover. My girl immediately asked for herself one as well =).


I could not get a nice photos of them both wearing it though, tiny one didn't agree to have her skirt on at all =D.



I love this fabric!

Fabric: Light weight 100% cotton (from local shop 'fabrics for             designers').
Patterns: Skirts - Simple skirt, Dana from 'Made' tutorial. Diaper cover - Free pattern and tutorial from Prudentbaby.   

Much love
xo
Ooty

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails