May 10, 2011

KCWC #2


When the girls are sleeping, and the house is all tidy and quiet, and finally I have some time to sew in my studio, I REALLY do sew and sew and sew he he. I lost track of time during my sewing nights, but I just love it =D. I made the Butterfly dress from Sewing In No Mans Land by Kelly Crawford for baby Alona. I love her blog, she has such great tutorials and cute cute very useful patterns. I plan on making some more version of this one, it is so very cute!

cute little apple button


As I told you before, I am now, due to this headband tutorial, making (almost) with every little thing I sew for the girls, some hair accessories =).


And yes, trying to get fancy photo of a crawling baby is a pain! =D!

Much love
xo
Ooty

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails