Apr 23, 2012

kcwc spring 2012: day one


The first day of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge! Thank to Elsie Marley :)) see all details on her blog.
Most of it was just to FINALLY decide on patterns and fabrics :) 




But, I did managed to finished fast and easy cute crochet cardi.
Free Beautiful Pattern by the lovely Amanda Tipton. I am sorry to say I did not get photos of it ready yet, which leads me to super
Big BOOHOO my Cam is off...:( something is totally wrong with it and I must take it for repair:(  It might take some time for me to do so since we have Holidays this week.
Anyway, If you'd like to see more of KCWC making, please visit the flickr pool.


Much love
xo
Ooty

1 comment:

  1. Love it, can't wait to give the pattern a try. I love making little children's sweaters! Took a quick look at your blog and I see we both are not only hooked on crochet but love many of the same things. I would love it if you'd take a moment on sunday to join the Craft Schooling Sunday linky party, I need some crafters from Israel! Plus it's good exposure for you, tell your friends too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails